Heather Penny, Ph.D.
Professional Coach & Trusted Advisor
Dr. Heather Penny is a professional coach, trusted advisor, and engaging speaker. She encourages individuals to step into their best life as they recognize the unique strengths they have to offer. Heather draws out fresh ideas and actionable goals to focus on forward momentum. She holds a Ph.D. in Human Services, with extensive global experience in consulting as well as an M.A. in Educational Leadership. As a professional coach, Heather serves her clients by drawing out their natural strengths and motivated direction. She guides her clients into clarity, confidence and courage through the professional coaching process and believes the world needs the gifts each person has to offer. The highlight for her, is a life well lived. Heather enjoys living in Northern California with her husband and two children.
Partnership: the act of associating together in a joint endeavor for the advancement of both
- Generosity: a readiness to be unselfish in serving others and freedom from smallness of mind or character
- Focus: the ability to have clearness in your perception to allow you to prioritize and then act, making the adjustments necessary to stay on track
- Renewal: to restore or replenish to a former positive state
- Life-Long Growth: perpetual learning process that produces self-development throughout life
- Commitment: obligating yourself to another for a worthy objective
- Hope: to look forward to an end with desire and reasonable confidence
- Excellence: to be of superior quality
Heather values relational connections and believes the development of interpersonal skills increases inner peace and authentic living. She is passionate about partnering with her clients in exploring and expanding their voices to step confidently into new life directions. Her experience as an educator, consultant, and coach, has allowed her to work with individuals from all ages and all walks of life, as she honors the individual story each one has to share. Heather is known for her learning posture that inspires personal growth, and she anticipates each interaction as a learning opportunity. In wanting to honor and explore the individual journey, her doctoral research focused on the emotional well-being and career fulfillment regarding gifted women. Living her journey well involves caring for the mind, body, heart, and spirit as she encourages individuals to honor their journey and offer their stories.